The night before we left Rome we did have a small "tragedy". I had been saving my stamps on my Subway card and was already for one last and yes free sub, but to my shock and dismay the ONE Subway in the ENTIRE country had closed up shop and was gone. We lived close to the mall where the subway was and it hadn't been that long since we had last visited. I was so bummed and slightly amazed at how quickly they moved on out.
Despite that, our trip to Torino was great. The kids did well and we didn't have any unexpected delays. We had a little craziness when we got here, but I will write about that in the next post. For now, here are a few photos!
Happy Meal toys in tow and ready to go!
Stopping for some lunch
My two little hams posing
We, also, got a language lesson after lunch. This is a sign warning that the parking lot is unguarded or unbewatcher in German!
A little castle we drove by
We're here and need to clean the window!!
2 comments:
Cool! So in Torino is there some German spoken as well as Italian? The pictures look really cool...I want to come visit!
Yay for your new home!!! So pumped for you and glad you can finally settle down roots!! Love you tons and can't wait to visit!! XOXO!
Post a Comment