So, I have about 2 months worth of pictures and postings to put up here. I will be posting a lot in the next couple of days or so, so bear with me. Let's get things started with the move, shall we?!?
Finally, after getting an issue with our water heater taken care of, we got the green light to go ahead and move up to Torino. We had some movers come and take apart and wrap up our furniture and put some odds and ends in boxes. There were only 3 of them, so it took them two days to pack everything up and get it in their truck.
So, for 2 days we hid in the kitchen and out of their way. Although, the movers didn't seem to mind too much when we were "in their way". They were really friendly and would play with the kids.
After 2 days of hiding in the kitchen and one night in a hotel, we hopped in the car and said arrivederci (a-rea-vay-dare-ci: goodbye) to Rome and ciao (chow: hello) to Torino and our new home. (And there's your Italian lesson for the day !;))
Stuff waiting to get packed up
Our bed being taken apart and wrapped up
"Mom, do I have to stay in the kitchen?"
"I don't want to stay in the kitchen!"
Our things waiting to be brought downstairs and put in the truck.


1 comment:
Aww That is so sad...I would hate to wait in the kitchen too! Can't wait to see some pictures of your new place!
Post a Comment