Monday, February 13, 2012

More Fun in the Snow

     It always seems like by the time I get to updating the blog, I have like 3 or 4 ideas of blog posts.  So, instead of posting one and never getting to posting the others, I am just going to do 3 blog posts! :)  I know it's basically feast or famine with me.  Thanks for loving me through it. ;)

     I wanted to post some more of our snow adventures.   We were supposed to get like one good snow and then be finished, but instead we have been getting snow for several weeks now!  I know a lot of you are getting snow, too.  So fun!

    The first day it snowed, later after the other pictures I had posted, Stephen took the kids to the little garden behind our apartment.  Here are some of their adventures out there.

Bundled up and ready to play

Playground equipment covered in snow

Cold, but happy to be outside

Trying to catch some snowflakes on her tongue

Building a snowman


Just about done (They didn't have anything to put on it, so it just got eyes.  Later some girls came and finished it.  They, however, got rather possessive when the kids tried to play with it the next day! ;))

Snow Angels


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That snow looks awesome!! What a fun time!

Mary Mac said...

THAT looks like fun! Jealous of the snow! Good job on the snowman!