We finally decorated our Christmas Tree this passed week. Every year this gets more and more fun as the kids get older and want to become more apart of it. Micah was able help figure out were the branches go this year and Amarissa was so excited about putting the ornaments on the tree! Of course the kids helping more with hanging the ornaments, did mean there were a few ornament casualties, but nothing a little super glue won't fix. ;) Ezekiel slept through it all, so we didn't have to worry about a little baby attacking the tree.
When we were finished, I tried to get a nice pic of Amarissa and Micah, but at this age it is still quite a feat. These pics are all I could get. Merry Christmas!
 |
| My Posing Princess |
 |
| This one definitely turned out the best! |
 |
| Micah the Model |
 |
| A Squished Face |
 |
| Ha ha...I have you in a headlock! |
 |
| Crazy and smiley...that's my babies! |
2 comments:
Wow they are so cute!! Your tree looks good too! Where is the one of you and Stephen?? We miss you guys!
I love all the pictures of MIcah and Amarissa! They are both so funny and I love seeing their relationship as brother and sister!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Post a Comment