Happy 4th of July everyone. Sorry, it's been a while since I have updated the blog. We moved up to Torino and then didn't have internet for a month. After that, my parents came to visit and we have been going, going, going ever since. I hope to catch you up on the past couple of months soon, but for now just thought I would post some pic of our growing boy!! Can't believe that he is 9 months today. I guess nine months ago he celebrated his own kind of independence day..well kind of! ;)
Yay!! Nine months
Growl!!
Wait..am I supposed to hold this thing?
Standing!
Look mom, one hand! (such a show off! ;))


5 comments:
TOOO big, too too big!!! It's IMPOSSIBLE that is the same baby--my sweet little Ezekiel who prepared my heart for the shock of my own lil blessing...HAPPY 9 months big boy!!! Okay, we've all seen you stand, now STOP GROWING, just stay little...we'll all be okay with that, no problem...just stop growing!!! ;-)
love, from Aunt Rebekah (wait, can I still call myself that?? *GASP*)
He is so cute!!! Can't believe he is already 9 months, where did that time go! Love the idea with the monthly cards!! Can't wait to see you guys (someday) and see all these kids!
Awesome!! He is getting so big! Is he going to walk soon? He looks pretty stable standing up! Miss you guys!
Oh my goodness what a cutie... and what a chunker!!! I love it!!!
What a cutie and what a chunker!!! I love it!!!!
Post a Comment