Thursday, October 6, 2011

We Like To Party!!

On the 4th, we celebrated yet another birthday. As you can see, the past few months is what we call "birthday season" for us. I am the only one who doesn't have a birthday in either late summer or fall. Micah keeps asking when my birthday is and is terribly confused by the fact that it isn't for several more months. In his mind, this is when birthdays take place.

 This time it was little Ezekiel's birthday! Can't believe he is already 1! A few weeks into my pregnancy with him, I had to go on bed rest and we thought that we were losing him. Now he's here and he's one!! We feel so blessed!!

 We celebrated his birthday by going out to eat and I made a cookie cake. Of course there were party hats involved. I mean the kid hates hats, but let's us put a party hat on him. You can't pass that up! ;) We had a great time celebrating such a special little guy. He is such a sweetheart and joy!

 Here are a few pics from the celebration. I realized WAY too late that I had neglected to charge the camera batteries, so this is all I got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for birthdays! Happy Birthday Ezekiel! Yeah, I can't believe that either, already 1!!! Love the cake by the way, so creative!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 1 already!! Where did the time go? He is cute looks like a happy baby! I really love the picture you have on the top of your blog what an amazing view!!