On the 1st, our little diva/princess turned 3 years old. I know I say this with all my children, but I can't believe she is already 3!!
If you don't know Amarissa that well, she is quite the character. She loves to dance and put her hand on her hip and lecture. I wonder where she gets that..weird!?! She is, also, tough as nails. Such a fun mix!! We are so thankful for her.
We had a great day celebrating her birthday with just our family. We spent the day playing with her new toys and then had pizza and cake for dinner. I was going to make her this great princess cake, but nothing seemed to work out right, so she got a drippy flower cake with Hello Kitty on it. She LOVED it, though!! Gotta love this age!
Trying on her dress-up clothes
Fake smile, new puzzle
Baby in a party hat- I am sure this is never going to get old. Don't worry his birthday is next month, so you will get to see it again.
Make a wish!
There's the real smile..such a sweetheart!


2 comments:
Aww, she's a cutie for sure! Can't believe it's been three years...she was so tiny!!! Miss you guys and hope you're well!
She is just too cute! And I can't believe she is 3!! That cake looked really cool and really good!!
Post a Comment