Saturday, September 24, 2011

Buon Appetito!

Naturally with having a baby here, we often buy jars of baby food from the local supermarket. Being in a different country, of course their baby food options are a little bit different from those we have in America. Of course there are some choices that you would expect living in Italy, while there are others that have been quite a surprise. Here's what I mean....

The one on the left says First Sauces: Tomato and Vegetables. You are supposed to mix it with baby pasta. The one on the left is Parmesan Cheese baby food.

Then there are these two. They are exactly what it looks like in the pictures. The one on the left is rabbit and the one on the right is horse!


I found a magnet that was an exact replica of the horse baby food jars. I had to buy it and put it on our fridge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! So the horse and rabbit are meat? That is so interesting! Nasty, but interesting!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, horse and rabbit baby food, never knew there was such a thing! You plan on testing it out first? I mean, it is the good parent thing to do before you give it to your baby!!! Ha Ha!