I think I mentioned a couple posts ago that our house is boxes, boxes everywhere or packages as the kids like to call them. (I think they just really like getting mail and are pretending that what it is! ;)) Anyways, so in our apartment we have a couple of disassembled wardrobes with drawers in the hallway and doors and shelves in Ezekiel's room. We have trunks and odds and ends behind our couch and a wall of boxes behind our table.
We have been explaining to the kids that we are moving to Torino (or to Rino as Rissa likes to say), but it's hard for them to totally grasp all that's about to happen. We saw this a evidenced a couple of days ago. Stephen was stacking another box against the wall and Micah asked, "Wait, are we building a castle?" Guess we kind of are! I just hope no one gets the idea to climb and conquer this castle! ;)

1 comment:
Wow Torino...I just Googled that it and it looks cool!! I'm praying your move goes smoothly and the kids enjoy their new place!!
Post a Comment