Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dying Eggs

I know, I know..once again it has been forever and a day since I have updated the blog. It seems like every time I sit down to work on it, I get the background changed and then there is something "urgent" to attend to. I always have all these ideas for blog posts and then never get them up here! Stink!


I thought I would definitely try and get pics of the kids dying Easter Eggs up, before it is the 4th of July! Our life right now it packing, packing, packing and to call our house a mess would be a bit of an understatement. But, we were very blessed to have some Easter Egg Dying Kits from the states (thanks Moms) and were able to take a few minutes to dye eggs. Micah is finally getting to the age where he understands more and can enjoy doing things like dying eggs!! So, we had a blast! Unfortunately, though, our eggs came out in "earth tones", because somebody (okay..it was me) wasn't thinking and bought brown eggs!! OOPS!! Oh, well! We still had a great time and I know the kids already look forward to doing it again!


"ME! ME!! I want to dye eggs!"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute eggs and even cuter kids!