We haven't lived here for very long, so we just did a family thing for his birthday. Stephen made the kids pancakes while I was at school and then that evening we took Micah to play at a nearby shopping center. They have a little playground at the shopping center, so the kids could play for a while before dinner.
After playtime, we took Micah to McDonalds and then to the toy store to pick out some new toys. Overall, he seemed to have a wonderful 4th birthday!!
We are so blessed to have such a sweet boy. He is all boy and soo much fun. He enriches our lives everyday and we are so thankful for him!
(I didn't get the chance to make his cake that day, so I made it the next day and will post some pics of that endeavor!!)




1 comment:
I LOVE that precious baby! He is getting so big! Love and miss yall
Post a Comment