Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Happy 1st Birthday!





Yesterday, September 1st, Amarissa turned 1 year old. We can't believe it's already been a year! We had a small party with friends and I even attempted to make a cake! I just ran into two tiny problems....the cake was too moist and it's soo hot here the frosting kept melting. Anywho, everything turned out great and we are had a great time celebrating the sweet, smiley little girl that God has blessed us with. Now if we can just convince Micah to let his sister play with her new toys!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda & Stphen said...

Wow!! That looks so much fun and she is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! She is so smiley... I LOVE IT!! Can't believe it's been a year. Time really does fast. We love you guys (and your kiddos)... so thankful for a wonderful year and this wonderful girl!!

We Three Kings said...

Aww! I was thinking about Amarrisa yesterday and hoping she was having a great 1st birthday!! She is precious in her little tutu!
The cake is so cute! You did a great job!
How is Micah liking school?

Love and miss you guys!!

P.S. 2 more weeks until James is due!!

The Hawkins said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! The tutu is great!! Love it and wish we had been there!!