Someone is taking their role as big brother very seriously. Of course he has had his moments of jealousy, but all and all he loves his sister and looks after her.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness! This is adorable. How special to have a good big brother. I too have a older brother and yes we had our moments, but I wouldn't trade him in for anything. We still are really close and I know they will be also!
Oh my goodness! This is adorable. How special to have a good big brother. I too have a older brother and yes we had our moments, but I wouldn't trade him in for anything. We still are really close and I know they will be also!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! This is adorable. How special to have a good big brother. I too have a older brother and yes we had our moments, but I wouldn't trade him in for anything. We still are really close and I know they will be also!
Oh my goodness! This is adorable. How special to have a good big brother. I too have a older brother and yes we had our moments, but I wouldn't trade him in for anything. We still are really close and I know they will be also!
Post a Comment