While we were in Jordan, S and a couple of our friends were walking around in the mall one day, when all of the sudden a man grabbed S and asked him if anyone ever told him that he looks like Elton John. Of course, the friends that were with him thought that this was hilarious. Another friend and I were not there when this happened, so S's friends were quick to relay this story to us as soon as we saw them. Not knowing everything thing that had taken place, I quickly replied, "oh, like when you were here before." They all began laughing even harder as S had neglected to mention that this was not the first time this had happened to him.
Here where we live S is also mistaken for someone else. People always ask us where we are from. It is easy to understand if they think that we are British or German. Oddly enough people often think that S is Chinese. There are Chinese workers here and apparently people think S is one of them. Nationals here have nicknamed him China.
So, this has warranted our first blog poll. Which does S look more like Elton John or a Chinese man?
7 comments:
I'm going to have to go with Elton John.
That's HILARIOUS!!!!!
Elton John....Chinese....man, the choices are too much alike. I'm going to say Kevin Bacon.
chinese bill gates.
I love this post and how this picture was taken in Virginia. Can we make a deal and say that he is a Chinese Elton John. I think that is the best of both world and would make Everyone happy. :)
He looks Mexican to me
isn't it a problem that elton john is gay?
"China" hey? Nice nickname... lets add it to the list:
Neesie
Sausage
Little Weenie
Sauce
Sausinator
McNasty
love ya
Isley
Post a Comment